Saturday, May 8, 2010

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY BETTY...

"Men are what their mothers made them"
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Elizabeth Ann is her name but everyone calls her Betty.
She is my Mother in Law,
or "MIL" as she signs in her post comments.
I have said many times, in my blog description, in my posts' and to friends that will listen, that my husband,
Mark is the most wonderful man I have ever known.
She always knew from the start,
she was raising a man, not just a boy.
Thank you for the gift you gave and the son you have raised.
 
Happy Mother's Day Betty,
we love you,
Mark and Terry

3 comments:

  1. As sister Marie in AZ said in her comment, we seven were all very young when our dear mother left us at the age of only 51. But all of these years our mother has been with us. She was a beautiful lady and she died much too young. Terry thank you for this beautiful tribute to your mother, your MIL and your bonus mother. I love you and our son is a very lucky man to have such a wonderful & talented wife. Your MIL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Betty, this is beautiful, I will share with Mark in the morning.
    Much love to you and thank you for the compliment, Terry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terry, all of these are beautiful tributes. Thank you for being a great daughter-in-law to my sister....you are, with out a doubt, a GEM.
    Love, Aunt Patty

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts...