Friday, April 30, 2010

Snail Mail

So, my friend Lori and her daughter, Elizabeth were here for a girls day luncheon about a month ago. One of the many things we did that wonderful day was peruse Elizabeth's blog TOILE (please click on link). When we were wandering around her site, she suggested I start a blog of my own (being the sweet girl that she is, she was either being nice or she was trying to stop me from drooling all over her about her lovely blog). So, that day and that girl were my original inspiration to start this addicting habit of blogging...now I'm stuck and I can't stop!
Anyway, I frequently check TOILE to see the musings of the day and today her blog was about "getting down and dirty" based on another blogspot challenge HERE of getting down low to the ground to capture images from a different angle.
Well it just so happens I was doing that very thing last weekend. These are not award winning pics but nonetheless they were still fun to capture. In the bottom pic, that cute little green plant is about as big around as a pencil.


PS Thank you Elizabeth for your inspiration and encouragement dear friend

9 comments:

  1. such rich colours! they're gorgeous!
    - when you have a chance, please send me an email with your mailing address.
    - do you mind if I repost these images on my blog next week? (with a link to you of course!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I would be honored if you post them! That means so much coming from a pro, you are so sweet!
    I'll go onto your blog to send you my address, but just in case here's my email:
    57quilter@bctonline.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job Terry! I am so glad you took part in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now, the colorful variegated leaf looks really familiar. Is it by any chance from the start you got in my garden? :-) MIL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Terry,
    I so enjoy your blog! Fran

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Fran! I am so glad you stopped by. I loved it when all my friends and family come in for a visit. Check in again today, I'm making Mark a scrumptous dinner and Brownies for dessert:)
    Many hugs, We miss you!
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you for visiting my blog. Your photos are stunning! I love the deep greens!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The very last pic. reminds me of a fairy garden. If you look really close I'm sure you will be able to see a least one , if your really quiet....Love the pics, your SIL T.

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts...