Friday, April 9, 2010

"Drive-by" shooting in the Pearl...

A normal day for work starts very early for us and typically I leave home before the sun is really awake, or anyone else for that matter. But this particular morning I was later than usual. Perhaps because I was out doing the 7:00 AM photo shoot with my flowers and lollygagging...that word...its so befitting to my personality...anyway...because I was later than normal it was light out by the time I went through the Pearl District in Portland. Its one of the trendiest urban areas with wonderful shops and better yet wonderful window displays for a budding amateur photographer to capture. So what was I do? I had to stop! Not to shop, but to do a drive-by shooting...so with camera in hand...


4 comments:

  1. Wow,Terry, these are fantastic "shoots"! Since I hardly ever get up that way, it was fun to have a peek into the "Pearl". Sleep tight, sister-friend! Hugs, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Honey! I am having so much fun with this! Keep watching...much more to come:)
    Hugs, Sister-friend, Terry
    PS what are you doing up at 12:01 AM?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay now I have it figured out. So, were you late for work in order to capture all your wonderful photography?? Sounds like a mom too doesn't it?
    Did you do the egg? My goodness you have some interesting thoughts just waiting to escape.
    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To bonus mom,
    Yes I was late because of my photo shoot and yes do all my own shots. And yes I did the eggs but they sort of "made themselves" when the bubble popped!

    Thank you so much for posting, I love it!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts...