Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Oh those glorious summer days...

OK so today we're partying with Kim over at Savvy Southern Style for her turn at "Blog Party" week. Her theme today "Summer Decks and Porches" one of my favorite topics! 
Honestly I could have done a weeks worth of posts' just on that topic but this is all about having fun and not loosing your audience to boredom! 



This is our wrap around porch that Mr.LBV built a couple years ago and its one of our favorite places to sit and have coffee in the morning or a glass of wine in the evening.


This is our wrap around porch that Mr.LBV built a couple years ago and its is one of my favorite places. You can see a sweet little black and white photo of it on my sidebar as it was being constructed...


 Any time we spend on the east "veranda" as I love to call it is a good day...




You can read more about this adorable little table HERE...


The little he details; all photos taken at the home of La Bella Vie by me
Pillows; Pottery Barn, last summer
Adirondack's built by Mr. La Bella Vie, painted my Mrs.
Cocktail table; garage sale find $1.00!


Thank you Kim for hosting this wonderful party!






11 comments:

  1. Beautiful photographs...simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG is that your deck/porch? It is simply gorgeous! Love the flowers, the furniture, everything!
    Happy Friday!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos!! I love your porch ... I love that shade of blue it so inviting. How wonderful a place to sit back and enjoy a cup of tea and take in all that nature has to share with us!! Blessings my friend ... xo HHL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I come over and sit with you? Please, please, please???? What a gorgeous spot...and I LOVE your chairs and that blue color~ A perfect setting! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terry, your flowers are beautiful. I always think of my grandfather when I see dahlias. He had a very large dahlia garden every year. I remember as a child, thinking how huge the blooms were. Thanks for the memories!! Have a super weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous, Terry!... EVERYTHING is beautiful. Your cocktail table for $1.00? WOW!... and the Adirondack's chairs- VERY NICE; hubby built them? HE'S VERY TALENTED! I've wanted these type of chairs ever since I first visited L.L.Bean in Freeport, Maine in the early 90's and saw the most cozy display at the store. Adirondack's are so comfy. I'm once again inspired to get some of these chairs for my front porch and paint them "Dozen Roses" red (Behr) to match my front door.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are just fantastic pictures and....
    OMG, your deck/porch looks just awesome, Terry.
    I love the light blue you choose for your chairs and the table. The table was really a great garage sale find and proves one more time, it's worth to visit garage sales if someone is looking for some bargains.
    Have a wonderful weekend
    Paula Jo

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH my!! Those floral shots are just unbelievable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Terry...your deck is so very pretty. Love the color of those chairs and the pillow goes so well too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your chairs and the color is perfect. I have a pair but haven't been able to paint them...wish I would, but there are so many colors that I think I would want to paint them all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So charming~ love your pretty chairs and their color! Thanks for sharing this at Feathered Nest Friday! :) Sharing this at this weeks party! :)

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts...