Saturday, July 7, 2012

Living in Chaos and Mayhem...

OK so for those of you that have followed along with us on the kitchen remodel we are now at a point of living in chaos and mayhem! The painters have been here for that last two weeks and needless to say life has been a bit difficult.
I think if I had to say, this has been by far the most difficult part of this remodel process. We have a kitchen that's completely unusable, not to mention stinky from the oil based paint!
So for now, just to keep you all up to date here's where we are in the process...








In the meantime we are pretty much sequestered in an upstairs office until this process is done, and you can bet, that can't happen soon enough for us!!! As I write this we are a bit cranky and overwhelmed, but I just keep thinking this will be done...SOON and this will be the most beautiful kitchen EVER on the planet...at least in my mind!!!

7 comments:

  1. You better believe it's going to be the best kitchen ever. Wow, it's turning out great so far. I do hear you about the chaos but it will be soooooo worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Terry- Hang in there- It is going to be a wonderful kitchen and it will be soooo worth all the work and effort. Blessings- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking at the photos I think it's very organized chaos:) Terry's right it will be so worth it, I know I love mine and we were in a hurry to get it done for Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A frequently-heard Max quote, "Gak", comes to mind :)

    This is all a big test to make you love it even more when it's done!

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh it is going to be stunning. I love all the pretty details to all the cabinets and trim. Gorgeous. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are darn skippy right about it being the best kitchen ever! It already is looking gorgeous!! I know you can't wait but I can't either!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It will be sooooo worth the mess when it is over.

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts...